READY TO GET STARTED?
Each student must:
- Have 8th grade level English and math skills proficiency
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a High School graduate or possess a GED
Future employers will perform:
- Background and criminal checks
- Previous employment checks
- Drug testing
- Pick the training program you wish to enroll in from the
Edmonds Community College Business Training Center website.
- Add the program to the shopping cart.
- Create a new account or login if you are a registered user.
- Check out and make your tuition payment online.
- Complete a College Credit registration form. (click here for the form)
- E-mail form to email@example.com or fax 425-267-5749.
The Aerospace Loan Program (ALP) provides low-interest loans to Washington students who have been accepted into the Everett-based Washington Aerospace Training and Research Center Program but have demonstrated inability to pay the full cost of attending the program.
Students can receive up to $7,800 for training to enhance their existing job skills or earn certificates of completion in various aerospace production fields. The Washington Aerospace Training and Research Center was created to help meet the demand for skilled aerospace workers in Washington. After completion of the program, ALP recipients have up to three years to repay their loans.
Loan forms are being revised please check back after July 15 for loan materials.
Other FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS:
Here are some other sources for potential financial aid:
Edmonds Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race; color; religion; national origin; sex; disability; sexual orientation; age; citizenship, marital, or veteran status; or genetic information in its programs and activities.